*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tenchi's troubles
  2. The Great Washu does it again
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/764727-Tenchi-Downsized/cid/183561-Tenchis-troubles
by Haruko
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #764727
The girls discover a more effective way of getting Tenchi when Washu invents a shrink ray
This choice: Tenchi, who wanted a way to stop Ayeka and Ryoko's fighting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tenchi's troubles

    by: Unknown
enchi was sick and fed up! Every morning Ryoko would try and get a morning kiss and Ayeka would go psycho and a fight would usually break out. He was nearly at wits end and was in need of anything to get him some peace and quiet.

He went to see Washu as everyone did in times of trouble (despite her track record of unsuccessful inventions). He opened the door and stepped into Washu's lab.

"Little Washu could you help me?" he asked seeing Washu typing away at her keyboard as usual.

"What is the problem Lord Tenchi?" she asked.

"I need a way to stop Ayeka and Ryoko fighting."

"Is that all? I invented something for that very purpose this morning, there on the table." she said.

Tenchi looked, the only thing on the table was a gun that looked like a Galaxy Police issue pistol, surely she didn't mean...

"Ummm, Little Washu I don't want to kill them! Just stop them fighting."

"You are so foolish, it is not an ordinary gun, it is a particle compression beam, or a shrink ray in laymans terms."

"How will that help?" Tenchi asked.

Washu simply smiled.

"How much fighting do you think 3 inch people can do" she said.

With those words Tenchi took the gun and headed for the living room where he saw Ryoko lying watching TV and Ryoko shouting at her. He had to do this correctly without them knowingor the would become aware of his presence and disarm him. He took aim, steadied himself, fired and...

You have the following choices:

1. Hit...

*Noteb*
2. Missed...

3. Forgot to take the safety off

4. Hit the mirror and struck himself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Haruko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/764727-Tenchi-Downsized/cid/183561-Tenchis-troubles