*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/764727-Tenchi-Downsized/cid/228316-Outrageously-Gratuitous-Giantess-Sex-Chapter
by Haruko
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #764727
The girls discover a more effective way of getting Tenchi when Washu invents a shrink ray
This choice: Forgot to take the safety off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Outrageously Gratuitous Giantess Sex Chapter!

    by: Grennd
Tenchi aimed the gunlike device at the quarreling pair. He steadied his hand, and the two were both in his sights. He squeezed the contact, but all the device issued was a short beep. His eyes widened and he looked at the contraption. Not noticing the safety function was active, he started to bang on the gun with his fist. Somehow he switched the safety off and pulled the trigger. A beam shot out of the shrink device and struck Ayeka.

“You know, you really should do some work around here,” Ayeka shouted at Ryoko, who was lazing on the couch and eating crackers. “Tenchi took us in, and... hey, what was that?” Ayeka noticed, briefly, the flash of light of the shrink ray, but didn’t see it strike her. She then noticed her sleeves were unusually long, and her kimono was dragging on the floor. Soon the room was growing around her, and her body was shrinking into the cloak of her kimono. Ayeka didn’t have time to be surprised before she was less than half a foot tall, buried in the folds of her clothing.

“Why so quiet all of a sudden, Princess?” Ryoko sneered. She hadn’t been looking at, or paying attention to Ayeka the whole time, and didn’t notice that she had shrunk to the size of a doll. She looked behind her, and saw no Ayeka. “What the-“ she wondered, floating above the couch to see where Ayeka went. She spotted the untidy pile of clothes and immediately swooped down to investigate. “Ayeka... disintegrated?”

Ryoko then noticed a wiggling lump inside of the clothes. She seized the struggling Ayeka and held in her hands her rival, naked and only a few inches tall. “Tiny Ayeka! Even better!” Ryoko said evilly, stroking her newfound prize.

“You let go of me, Ryoko!” Ayeka shouted in her tiny voice.

Tenchi stood watching the events unfold, frantically wondering what to do. He pointed the shrink gun at Ryoko, but was shaking too much when he fired, and the beam hit a light fixture on the ceiling. A miniaturized version of the fixture fell from the ceiling and bounced off of Ryoko’s head. Quizzically, Ryoko turned to see Tenchi standing in the doorway.

“Oh, hi Tenchi!” Ryoko cooed, floating over to see him. She dropped Ayeka off in a jar on her way over. She figured with Ayeka out of the way, she could have her way with Tenchi without trouble.

“Err, hi Ryoko,” Tenchi said.

“Hey, what’s that there, Tenchi?” Ryoko inquired, spying the shrink device in Tenchi’s limp hand. She put two and two together, and smoothly moved her hands toward Tenchi’s groin. “Say, Tenchi... I haven’t seen Ayeka around in a while. Maybe we could...”

Predictably, Tenchi froze up and stammered. Ryoko smiled and snatched the device out of his hands and shot him with it quickly. Tenchi looked at her, horrified, as he shortened. He hastily backed up and promptly tripped on his larger shoes. Ryoko caught him, and held him in her arms as he shrunk to about the same size as Ayeka. She held him up to her face, with an altogether less evil look than the one she gave Ayeka. Tenchi put his hands over his groin, which only amused Ryoko. She pried his arms away, and grinned again.

“We’re going to have some good times, Tenchi,” Ryoko purred. She stretched open her shirt and crammed Tenchi in between her full breasts. “Comfy?” she asked before closing the collar of her shirt. A small hard thing pressing up against one of her breasts confirmed that he was.

Ryoko phased through the walls to her room, and lied down on her bed. She immediately set to work stripping off her clothes. Soon she was completely naked, with the miniature Tenchi stuck in the middle of her bosom. She picked up Tenchi and held him above her nude form to give him the perfect view. “What do you think, Tenchi? You know, not many men will ever have an experience like this. Consider yourself lucky!”

Tenchi suffered a nosebleed, the tiny droplets splashing onto Ryoko’s taut belly. Taking no heed, Ryoko began to pleasure herself, with one hand at her vagina and with one hand rubbing Tenchi’s tiny body around her nipple. She found his squeaky complaints and panicked movement exciting, as she also found his helplessness. Soon, however, she tired of this. She brought Tenchi to her face, and saw that he was also enjoying this, despite his complaints. His member, though ready, was too small for her to suck, so she simply inserted his entire lower body into her mouth and licked that area with her tongue. She felt his manhood quiver and spasm as she stimulated it. Within moments, she felt and tasted the small spurt of fluid, and knew he was done. She removed him from her mouth, dried him off, and set him down between her legs.

“We’re not done yet, Tenchi. There’s still the matter of my pleasure.” She then stuffed him into her moist slit, intimately satisfied by his thrashings. Within a minute she climaxed. She pulled the sticky Tenchi out of her, and both of them lay panting on the bed.

Ryoko moved around on the bed and brought her face close to Tenchi. “Tenchi, I’m so sorry... I don’t know what came over me. I was just... so horny.”

Ryoko, so absorbed in the most sensual experience of her life, didn’t notice that she was also shrinking. She shrunk down to the same size as Tenchi and Ayeka, and then saw that Tenchi was the same size as she.

“Tenchi? How’d you get so big?”

“How do you think?” Came a superior tone from above. Ryoko looked up, and saw none other than Washuu, holding the shrink gun. “I hope you had fun, Ryoko. Because I sure did!”

“What?” Ryoko squeaked, flying up towards her mother’s face.

“This was all an experiment, you see. The shrink gun was just one part of it. The main part, however, was the Stimulation Ray I had been working on. Yes, that is why you were so ‘horny’. I used the Ray on you, and made sure that the shrink device would end up in your hands. I knew you wouldn’t be able to coerce Tenchi into sex if you didn’t have some kind of way to do it easily, so that’s the reason that was needed. The entire experiment was a success, and I got some quality home video out of it, too!” Washuu held up a device that was complicated and futuristic-looking, but obviously a recorder of some kind.

Ryoko turned red, not a common thing. “What?! Dammit, Mom! That’s not fair!”

“Sorry, those are the breaks.”

“Why couldn’t you just use the device on yourself?”

“Who says I didn’t?”

Ryoko slammed her palm into her face. “Well, at least change me and Tenchi back now.”

“Afraid I can’t do that. Tenchi especially; I still need to do some tests on him. And I would help you out, but I promised a certain person that I wouldn’t.”

After she said that, a familiar princess walked into the room.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/764727-Tenchi-Downsized/cid/228316-Outrageously-Gratuitous-Giantess-Sex-Chapter