*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ring of Jaknana
  2. Setting the Scene
  3. The First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782170-Giantesses-and-Shrunken-people/cid/339466-The-Ring-of-Jaknana
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #782170
Giant Anime girls, Video game girls and Celebrities
This choice: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Ring of Jaknana

    by: Drez




Lara Croft was at it again. She was off on one of her adventures, looking for a fabled item. This time, she was after the Ancient Ring of Jaknana. The Ring of Jaknana was made by the wizard Jaknana around the 1500s. It was supposed to be the most vuluable ring in all of the world. What made it so vuluable? The legend that surrounded the ring did. The ring is said to have magical powers. Just what kind of magical powers the ring had was unknown. But that didn't matter to Lara. She would get it and find out what magical powers were in the ring--if any.
The Ring of Jaknana was said to be in the Temple of Burning Lights in a remote region of Africa. After weeks of searching for the temple, Lara found it. It was in the middle of the Sahara desert, 200 miles away from a town.
The temple itself was old and infested with spiders and other desert creatures. Lara lit the hallways up with her trusty flashlight.
Lara entered a large room. In the middle of the room, stood two tables. On the two tables were rings that looked alike. Lara came up to the two tables and examine the two rings.
"The legend didn't say anything about two rings" said Lara to herself.
Which ring will she take--the one on the right table or the one on the left table?

You have the following choices:

1. The one on the right table

*Noteb*
2. The one on the left table

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaXxClock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782170-Giantesses-and-Shrunken-people/cid/339466-The-Ring-of-Jaknana