*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Warm and Cold Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/795954-Shrunken-and-horny/cid/197207-Warm-and-Cold-Beginnings
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #795954
A shrunken all-out sex story
Chapter #1

Warm and Cold Beginnings

    by: gamer
Buck sighs, and pushes his head into the soft pillow under his head, curling up a bit under his warm, heavy blankets. He tries to stay asleep, wanting to stay good and warm on a cold day like this! He knows it is cold outside, because it has been cold for the last several days. In fact, the entire town is being bombarded by a blizzard, which makes going to school impossible for now, and makes it hard to get anywhere not within walking distance, if you dare brave the frigid cold!

Buck sighs again, and slowly opens his eyes, and yawns hugely. He hears a voice from downstairs, calling him for breakfast. He can't quite tell whose voice it is with his brain so fuzzy like this. He sits up, and hops down to the floor to put on some boxers, since he always sleeps naked.
When he finds himself still in a sitting position after he hops, he frowns in confusion, and opens his eyes fully. He blinks once, twice, thrice, as he realizes that he is sitting on a massive field of his bed! He stares down at his bed sheets, deeply wondering what the heck happened to him!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamer (UN: gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Typhanus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/795954-Shrunken-and-horny/cid/197207-Warm-and-Cold-Beginnings