*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/798320-Dealing-in-Death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #798320
You are traveling with a strange fellow...Death!

You are traveling with a strange fellow...Death!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Sharla, a beautiful warrior elf, who has magic powers and posseses a magical stone that guides you to far away places by a mere thought.

OR


You are Shadow, a dark warlock who has only one desire; to rule the world. You have to reach the Tower of Bellock and you only have one life to do it...or do you?

OR


You are Michael, a human archer who fights on the side of good and labors to save those who are lost. There's only one problem: you love to drink and only a witch can deliver you from the spell cast upon you.

Enter Death, who knows all there is to know about you and is the only one who knows where your true loyalties lie. For the evil one may not be the evil one and the pure one may truly be tainted. There's only one way to find out.

YOUR ADVENTURE BEGINS!!

There is but one rule I must impose: All of Death's words must be written in capital letters. For example:

Death replies, "SURELY YOU DO NOT DOUBT YOUR SENSES? THEY ARE ALL THAT YOU CAN TRUST IN THIS PLACE."

And I smile and say, "I doubt only myself."

"WELL THEN. THAT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PROBLEM, ISN'T IT?"
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/798320-Dealing-in-Death