*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your sister
  2. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/187084-Your-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
This choice: Sister's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your sister

    by: randomkiwi
"Because starting when are conversation is over you will take over the body of the person who is closest to you...", you rember what the old lady said.

"wrong number" you say, well at least the person you just were. "It wasn't any of your airhead friends.So go back into your room and do what ever it is you do." Your body says and walks of. You look down and glimpse some clevage, oh god, i'm my sister. You fight an erge to scream.

"Ready for church?" Your mom asks.
"I don't think i want to go, i'm not feeling well" you lie. Your mother brushs away some of the blond hair on your forhead and puts her on it.
"You don't have a temprature, but I supose as you've never missed church you can stay home this time." She says. "Go get changed and lie down." She says as she walks out the front door.

"Because starting when are conversation is over you will take over the body of the person who is closest to you, and your body will go on acting like nothing has happened..." Goes around in your head "You then will be in your new body for two hours", "when two hours is up you will enter the body that is the closest to your new body" You rember. You realise that you only have to be in your sisters body for 2 hours, but 2 hours can be a life time. You walk down the hall and into your room.

"Get out" Your real body says. You turn around and walk out. Man, i'm gona have to go into my sisters room. The one place you never have wanted to go and up till now the one room in the house you've only spent 10 secs in. You open the door. You stand in the door way and just look around. Your sister was a really strange 15 year old girl. She wasn't interested in guys, she wore very boring and plain clothes. The room reflected the way your sister dressed, it was a plain and boring cream. There was a few posters around, but only boring educatonal things, like a world map. You walk in. The first thing you fell that is diffrent is that it isn't as clean as what you thought it would be. Theres a blood red bra on the floor. Then theres a pile of cloths in a corner.

Your friends always said that your sister was hot, well they said she always had potential. But because she always dressed plainly she wasn't. You pick up the top item of the pile. You can't belive what it is. It's a black leather mini skirt. Wow. Since when did your sister ever wear one of those. What was even more suprising was the red top under the skirt. Then you realised what had been happening. She was sneaking out at night. She was probably going to parties and all that, but your parent's were so ocupied with you they never bothered to check what your sister was doing. She was leading a double life. "then will be in your new body for two hours" goes through your mind. You've already spent 10 mins in it. So only 110 to go. Then you think that you could get your sister into alot of trouble.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 randomkiwi (UN: littlestkiwi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/187084-Your-sister