*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186244-The-curse-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
Chapter #1

The curse begins

    by: kevinb1
It all started on Saturday night. Your curfew was midnight and it was 11:50 p.m. and you were in the middle of nowhere. However their was no way you were going to be late. You would be grounded for a week. So you knew what you had to do , you pressed your foot down on the accelerator.

The scenery flew by as you kept going faster and faster. Water form the rain was flying of the road as you zoomed down the roadway at speeds of over eighty miles an hour. You blew through stop signs, stop lights, anything to make sure you got home in time. Now all you had to do was make a right turn at the goal lights coming up and go down two blocks, pull in my driveway and be in the house in two minutes.

You looked at the stop lights and saw a street lady just start pushing her cart onto the roadway. If you slowed down and waited for her to cross you would be late, however if you turned in front of her you could hit her. As you got closer, you felt confident you could make it before she crossed into your lane. So you decided to go for it you made our turn and your eyes locked, however you didn't see the giant puddle in the middle of the road as you splashed through it causing the water to spray her entire body.

You looked in the rear view mirror and saw the lady stumble backward and lose control of her cart which then tipped over spilling the contents onto the wet pavement. "Oh shit" you said as you slowly came to a stop.

You were going to turn around until you remembered the time. If youI helped, you would be grounded, so naturally you stepped on the gas and sped down the road, thinking to your self I'm sure she's fine and she probably doesn't have anything better to do then pick up her cart anyway.

You made it into the house with seconds to spare as your parents were waiting up for you as usual.

"Your lucky mister" your mom said as she looked at her watch.

"Luck has nothing to do with it, I'm a responsible adult." You replied with a smirk on your face.

"Well is that responsible adult going to church tomorrow?" your dad asked.

"At 9:00 a.m., I don't think so dad. If I go I will go at night." you replied as your dad gave you a look of disappointment and you ran up the steps to go to your room, and go to bed.

You awoke the next morning to the sun shining brightly in your room. You wondered what time it was as you glanced at the clock which read 8:30 a.m.. Your mouth felt dry as you tried swallowing, god you hated waking up with a dry mouth. So you rolled out of bed and stumbled out of your room. You passed your parent's bedroom and heard your dad say " Hurry up and you can still come with us."

Peering into their room you saw your mom, in her sunday's best, putting the finishing touches of her make up and your dad tying his tie of his suit. You replied "I don't think so" and headed down the hall passing your sister's room. She like your mom, was in a dress putting the finishing touches of her make up. "Did you have fun last night?" she said sarcastically.

"Yes" you replied in the same tone that she used. She always hated your friends and wondered why you would hang out with such losers. You told her that you didn't want to be a conservative tart like her.

You continued your path down the steps, through the living room and into the kitchen. You opened a cabinet and pulled out a glass. You went over to the sink and filled the glass with water and took a sip as the phone rang. Since your family was getting ready for church you figured what the heck "I got it" you yelled with your voice echoing through the house.

"Hello" you said.

"Well if it isn't the little shit that ruined my clothes and tipped my cart." in a voice that sounded shrill and evil.

Your eyes practically popped out of your sockets and the glass almost slipped out of your hand. "What?" you said questioning.

"I'm the lady you almost ran over in the street, remember me, the one you just drove away from after you knocked me down." the tone of her voice getting angrier.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was running.." you said as you were cut off by her voice which grew even louder and firmer."I don't want to hear you excuses, I just called to tell you that you are now cursed!!

"Cursed" you said trying not to laugh.

"You think this is funny, well will see. Because starting when are conversation is over you will take over the body of the person who is closest to you, and your body will go on acting like nothing has happened. You then will be in your new body for two hours, the amount of time you inconvenienced me last night. So when two hours is up you will enter the body that is the closest to your new body."

" Are you about done" you said trying to ignore your family who was now in the living room getting their coats out of the closet. "Because I have better things to do then listen to some crazy lady"

"Crazy" she screamed into the receiver "will see who's crazy when you hear you voice say wrong number" as the line went dead. You hung up the phone and took a drink of water.

"Who was that?" you heard a voice ask entering the kitchen.

All of a sudden you were on the opposite side of the room, just entering the kitchen staring at your old body.

You heard your old body speak "Wrong number."

Holy shit you thought I'm in my....






You have the following choices:

1. Dad's body

2. Mom's body

3. Sister's body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kevinb1 (UN: kevinb1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186244-The-curse-begins