*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The adventure begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/819930-Camping-trip--to-shrinking-trip/cid/190041-The-adventure-begins
by Cule
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #819930
You are going camping into the local woods when you suddenly shrink to 1 inch tall!
Chapter #1

The adventure begins

    by: Cule
The breath is taken out of you as you reel from the strange sensation of being shrunk. When you catch your breath and are able to focus yourself on your surroundings again you come to a startling conclusion, "Everything's so BIG!" you shout to no one in particular. After comparing yourself to some plants and rocks it is quite plain that you're pretty small, one inch in height actually. Looking back at the town you were about to casually stroll of out you see it stretching endlessly onward to the horizon and the forest behind you does equally so.

Being so small it would probably be fun to explore familiar areas now turned foreign to you in your newfound size. The town has it paved roads and many adventures just waiting to be taken while the forest would grant you the camping trip of a lifetime! Where do you go?

You have the following choices:

1. To the city! Adventure awaits!

2. To the forest! I still wanna go camping!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cule (UN: culex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/819930-Camping-trip--to-shrinking-trip/cid/190041-The-adventure-begins