*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Love is in the Air
  2. Downsizin'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/837813-Digital-Downsizing/cid/195068-Love-is-in-the-Air
by BugBug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #837813
The return of the Digimon shrinking story! 10 gift points per addition! Add & Review!
This choice: Davis, TK, and Kari  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Love is in the Air

    by: BugBug
You turn to gaze upon three giant kids heading your way: TK Takashi, Kari Kamiya, and Davis Motomiya. Holy crap! They're all from Digimon! What the hell is this!? Aw, who cares... based on what you're seeing (and the fact that you've pinched yourself several times, so, no, it's not a dream), you're obviously in Digimon... somehow. How? Well, I don't know, dimbulb, that's YOUR job! Otherwise, there's not much of a story, is there?

TK is walking right beside Kari, and Davis is behind them, glaring at TK. Oh, right. That whole love triangle thing between Davis, Kari, and TK is still going on at this point. Rosy. Well, screw that, you can't survive this long on your own! You've got to get help and they're the only ones around!

Make your choice wisely. Who do you want to ask for help?

You have the following choices:

1. TK

2. Kari

3. Davis

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BugBug (UN: kronos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BugBug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/837813-Digital-Downsizing/cid/195068-Love-is-in-the-Air