*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/870483-Royal-Duties/cid/209419-The-Beginning
by me_duh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #870483
A princess is to be well behaved, not out on some treasure hunt with the stable boy.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: me_duh
"Isabelle dear," the Queen called to her daughter from the doorway. "Are you awake yet?" As she opened the curtains to let the sun drench the room in light she glanced in the direction of her daughter's bed and realized that she was no where to be seen.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, outside in the stables were two teenagers having fun. The girl, who was wearing some ratty old clothes, had her long black hair tied in a messy bun, and was covered in filth, would have been very beautiful if she were cleaner and wearing nice clothes. "Come on Daniel, lets go riding. I bet I could beat you in a race again."

"Oh, I was just letting you win," he replied as he readied two horses for riding. Daniel was wearing equally ratty clothes, for he was the stable boy and none of his clothes were any nicer. However, despite his tattered appearance he was still quite attractive.

"Oh really, then what about all the other times I've beaten you?"

"That was just luck. I'll beat you this time," he teased her as he handed the reins of one of the horses to her.

"We'll just see about that," she laughed as she pushed him down and swung her leg over the horse's back. "Ready, set, GO!"

"Hey no fair," he jumped onto his horse and chased after her.

You have the following choices:

1. the race

2. begin the story elsewhere

3. write something

4. umm...

5. blah blah blah

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 me_duh (UN: me_duh_inc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
me_duh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/870483-Royal-Duties/cid/209419-The-Beginning