*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Success!!
  2. Hailey's First
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/209195-Success
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: 6 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Success!!

    by: Shrinking Maniac
Hailey giggled to see the world now gigantic around her. She waited on the staging area for Bob to measure her, a big toothy grin making her even more lovely.

"Exactly six inches, perfect," he reported. "I even saw your size on the monitor. It all looks stable, the pocket's holding so far."

"Try three inches now!" she squeaked up to him.

"It's true, your voice really does come out higher pitched. I don't know if making you smaller right away is the best idea. Maybe we should run some tests first to see if your tiny body is working the same. It could be different for humans. Don't you even want to explore and get used to this first?"

"Hmm, I think I'll...

You have the following choices:

1. go to three inches."

2. go with one of the other ideas."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrinking Maniac (UN: pkcommado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/209195-Success