*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Still nothing!!
  2. Failure
  3. Hailey's First
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/246289-Still-nothing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: Hailey agrees to try a second time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Still nothing!!

    by: Unknown
Hailey waited on the platform, waiting for the power to recharge. Bob pressed the button again. This time they could both hear the machine humming into life, and both were certain that it would work this time but, after reaching full intensity, the humming died down and Hailey's size hadn't changed a bit.
'Look' said Bob, 'there is clearly something wrong with the power transferers, I will look over them tonight so that we can test the machine again first thing tomorrow.'
'Are you sure you don't want me to stay and help?' enquired Hailey. 'No, I'll be fine and, besides,' added Bob 'shouldn't you be leaving to pick up your two daughters from daycare?'
'Well OK,' said Hailey 'I will....'

You have the following choices:

1. Go home, via the daycare centre.'

2. insist I stay here and help.'

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/246289-Still-nothing