*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sister titan
  2. Uh oh...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/882517-Shrunk-in-Your-House/cid/273089-Sister-titan
by Syntax
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #882517
You shrink in your house, don't get squashed!
This choice: your Older Sisters room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sister titan

    by: Blackguard
You think it would be a good idea to try to get help from your older sister. As you stand in front of your sister's room, you realize that you can crawl under the door. When you enter her room, you see her bed, her closet and the bathroom door shut. You start looking for her when, suddenly, a spider appears. You run as fast as you can still looking at it when you collide with a huge but soft object. The impact knocks you down, and when you turn around you see a massive foot, wearing an equally massive white sock. You look up to see your colossal sister, who bents down and scratches her foot.
You start thinking in a way to get her attention.

You have the following choices:

1. You run towards her feet.

2. You start waving your arms.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackguard (UN: blackguard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Syntax has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/882517-Shrunk-in-Your-House/cid/273089-Sister-titan