*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/392586-Rika-Gets-Implants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Rika convinces her mother to pay for enhancements...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rika Gets Implants

    by: sasamichan
The encounter with the arrogant model had given Rika a new goal. She was determined to have a huge bust just like the girl that had snubbed her. After waiting for her mother's shoot to end the young Digimon tamer went up intent on getting her way.

“Mom?” Rika pulled on the bottom of her mother’s designer dress.

“Yes? What is it, Rika?” her mother replied.

“I want bigger breasts!” Rika shouted sounding dead serious.

“But honey, you're only 16. I'm sure you will grow into a huge size in no time” her mother smiled as she lectured her young daughter.

“But I want to be a model like you. If I have bigger breasts more people will look at me,” Rika, said rationalizing her request.

“Well, if it’s for your career I guess its ok,” Rumiko said, very pleased by her daughter's response. She continued on, and said “We'll go to my plastic surgeon tomorrow for a consultation,” she said, smirking “I'm famous and his best customer, so he will have to let me in early.”

A few hours passed and the flat chested tamer known as Rika went home happy, skipping along as her fox companion dashed through the summer sky towards there shared home stead. The next morning both tamer and Digimon awoke early as though it was Christmas morning. Rika carefully snuck into her mother’s room and poked the slumbering model, barely rousing her from her sleep. She then resorted to verbal tactics.

“MOM WAKE UP!” Rika shouted, “I want to be huge as fast as possible!”

Her mom only half-awoke, rubbing her eyes, and grumbled, “Rika, it's 8AM... The consultation isn’t for 3 hours. Go back to sleep.”

Rika continued ranting, Renamon watching from the shadows and giggling at Rika’s newfound enthusiasm. “He has to let us in," Rika said, almost desperate.

“Fine, we’ll go in ten minutes. Just let me get my make up on.” Her mother sighed and stumbled into the bath room to prepare for the day.

On schedule for their early date with the surgeon, the mother and daughter team walked into the office looking slightly tired and hyper respectively. Rika’s mother talked to the receptionist and convinced she to let them in early. Rika was ecstatic at the prospect of being told she could get gigantic breasts soon.

They both were quickly seated in front of the doctor's large desk. The doctor himself soon came in aftewwards. He was an middle aged man with a receding hairline and thick eyebrows. After introducing himself, he smiled at Rumiko and said, "Hello Rumiko. It's good to see you again.” His attention the switched to little Rika in the chair besides her mother. “I see you brought your daughter today," he said, giving her a polite nod before returning his attention to Rumiko again, "So what will it be today?” He smiled, and began to list off various surgeries to Rumiko.

“No no,” she insisted, “I’m here for Rika today”

“Ahh, what does the little lady want done to enhance her beautiful self?” the doctor said, sounding slightly sarcastic.

“I want huge boobs!” Rika blurted out much to the embarrassment of her mother.

The doctor looked confused. “Err... Why does such a young girl want a thing like that? You will grow naturally soon.” He patted Rika on the head, smiling condescendingly.

“You don't understand,” Rika almost snapped, “I want the biggest breasts possible and I want them now!” She was dead set on growing to epic proportions.

The conversation continued for hours with much protest from the doctor and explanations as to why Rika wanted beach ball sized boobs. In the end, after some threats from Renamon, the little tamer won over the old man and a surgery was scheduled for that weekend. The size was set at 20,000 CC, the biggest size ever manufactured in Japan.

The next day Rika and her mother went shopping for a new wardrobe for her soon to be extremely busty daughter. They went to a custom tailor who made bras and clothing for porn stars and other busty entertainers. The man at the store was hesitant to support a young girl becoming a busty goddess, but money talks and they left the store with 5 shirts and 3 bras. All of them had a chest big enough to fit a 3 people inside but meant to fit the biggest bust ever seen by man.

The day of the surgery came, and Rika lay on the operating table, naked save for a gown tied up as a loincloth and completely happy. As she fell asleep from the anaesthetic, she dreamed that she was a goddess ruling the world, her breasts as big as the sun, milk flowing from her nipples and nourishing her thousands of followers. The dream ended all too soon, however. When she woke up, she felt a strange heaviness in her chest. In addition to that, she found herself blinded! Before she could start to panic, however, the doctor came back into the room and propped up the table.

"Oh wow..." Rika said as her vision came back. Her new breasts were now so huge, they threatened to overtake her body. With a quick guess, she estimated them to be six feet from side to side with four feet of cleavage. She felt powerful and sexy for the first time ever.

"...entirely new kind of implants, totally organic, a billion times safer than silicone. Her breasts should function exactly as before, and even lactate when she becomes pregnant. Which I HOPE won't come until later," the doctor was saying to Rika's mother.

Rumiko sweatdropped. "Oh don't worry, I'll make sure of that."

Rika giggled, caressing her newfound endowments, shivering in pleasure at how sensitive her skin was now. She noticed Renamon staring at her in awe and smiled. With some effort, she managed to stand up, her tremendous breasts jiggling with each slight movement. Renamon grinned back at Rika and leaned in to nuzzle her breasts. Rika shivered in pleasure again, the feel of Renamon's soft fur on her breast-flesh simply amazing.

Rika laughed contentedly. Today was going to be a VERY good day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/392586-Rika-Gets-Implants