*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rika's Photo Shoot
  2. A Lovely Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221054-Rikas-Photo-Shoot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: Breast Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rika's Photo Shoot

    by: FFtheSnake
=====================
Raigeki Studios...
Osaka, Japan...
=====================

For Rika's 16th birthday, she had decided to give her mother a present: She agreed to do some modelling. But there was a condition: Renamon had to be a part of the pictoral.

That was fine for the ecstatic Rumiko Nonaka, who felt she owed Renamon everything and then some for keeping Rika safe and strong all these years.

So, that day, they travelled over to Osaka, to Rumiko's favorite studio. As Rumiko arranged things with the manager of the studio, Rika and Renamon decided to look around, eventually spying a photo shoot taking place where a beautiful, huge-breasted woman was sauntering up and down a rampway, clad in a filmly, blue silk evening gown. Rika had to give the photographer credit. He was completely professional, didn't babble on about 'making love to the camera' as he took pictures of the model in various provocative poses.

Renamon just shook her head. "This looks ridiculous. We just pose and let some man take pictures of us?"

Rika nodded. "Basically. That's what modelling is; looking pretty for the camera so people can drool over how good you look."

Renamon snorted. "Ridiculous. This is one of the most shallow occupations I've ever heard of."

The photographer chuckled, having heard the whole conversation, and said, "I don't know about that. It may be shallow, but it pays well."

Renamon blushed, a little embarrassed that she had insulted the man's occcupation, and Rika laughed.

The photographer, a stocky black man with a light Jamaican accent, finished the shoot and thanked the model, who just snorted disdainfully. She straightened out her evening gown and stormed out of the room, shoving Rika aside roughly as her overside breasts jiggled and bounced from side to side with each step.

"Out of my way, B-cups," she muttered. Rika and Renamon both glared after her indignantly as she left. Renamon smirked wickedly, and said, "Say the word and I'll embed her head in the wall."

Rika snickered. "Nah. Her boobs are probably fake, and would pop under any pounding you give her. I don't want you to get silicone all over your fur."

Renamon looked a little startled, but mostly amused. "Humans can enhance their breasts? COMPLETELY ridiculous!"

Rika just shook her head, agreeing. Although she had to admit she was a little jealous of the model. After all, her breasts weren't all that impressive, although she more than made up for it in athletic good looks.

Rumiko, the studio's manager, and the photographer came out again, smiling.

"Okay, my dear. My name's Yoshihiro, and the one who'll be taking pictures of how good you look is named Jamal. You're going to be doing some swimsuit modelling. Is that all right?"

Rika pouted, and said, "Awww, I wanted to do nude modelling!"

Renamon giggled. Jamal smirked. Rumiko blanched. Yoshihiro just shook his head. "No, we don't do that here. There will be some topless shots, but you won't be completely exposed. Just shots with your arms over your chest, or with your partner blocking, or with your chest away from the camera. Okay?"

Rika thought about that for a moment, and nodded. Yoshihiro smiled, giving her a two-piece swimsuit, and directing her to the changing rooms.

She came out, her hair flowing down past her shoulders, and blushed slightly. "What do you think?"

"You look gorgeous, honey!" Rumiko gushed.

Renamon just smiled warmly, communication her approval wordlessly.

Jamal looked her over once, and smiled. "Fabulous. If you and your fox friend will come with me, please?"

Jamal led them both to a beach scene, and told them the first position to take.

All in all, the photo shoot went well. Jamal took around thirty pictures, using a whole role of film. The poses he had Rika and Renamon go through were all very tasteful, with only a few verging into mildly risque lesbian-esque situations. Afterwards, he went off to get the pictures developed, as Rumiko congratulated them both on a job well done.

"You were both so beautiful! I'm so proud," she said, hugging them both.

Rika blushed, and said, "Oh Mom..."

The moment was ruined when the overly busty model came back, now clad in a sports-bra that BARELY contained her chest and sweatpants.

"Well. No wonder such a flat-chested little bimbo got in. She was the daughter of the amazingly mediocre Rumiko, everyone's favorite little ho."

Rika snarled, and was about to order Renamon to beat the woman to death with her own fake breasts, when Rumiko did something that shocked them all.

She shot her fist out and struck the woman in the face.

"AAAH!!! My perfect face, ruined! You'll be hearing from my lawyer, bitch!!!"

Rumiko snorted, satisfied. Renamon frowned at her. "Was that really necessary?"

"No. And if you're worried about the lawyer. He's an abused little runt who hates that bimbo as much as I do. C'mon, let's go get some ice cream."

Rika and Renamon traded confused, slightly amused looks and shrugged, laughing as they all stood up.

Later on, they were walking back to the studio from the nearby ice cream parlor, happily munching ice cream in silence. Rika had chosen a hot fudge sundae, Renamon had settled for a strawberry ice cream cone, and Rumiko was happily munching at a banana split. (She usually allowed herself a food splurge on special occasions.)

As they walked, though, Rika and Renamon held a conversation through the mental link they had.

~Something on your mind, Rika? You've been feeling down ever since our encounter with that bimbo model.~

Rika sighed, slurping some fudge off of her spoon. ~Honestly, Renamon, I was a little jealous of her boobs. I've had a secret fantasy about having huge breasts all my life.~

Renamon's eyes widened, and she looked thoughtful. She had been wondering what it would be like to have large breasts as well, and now finally knew why she was feeling that way. ~Well, our boobs are big as Sakuyamon... Granted, not as big as that model's...~

Rika chuckled softly, feeling Renamon wonder what being big-chest would be like, and thought back to her, ~Yeah, I know, but I'm talking about for ME. And Renamon, wouldn't you end up with six boobs? I mean, you're anthro, yeah, but you're an animal. You have teats instead of boobs.~

Renamon thought about that for a second, imagining what it would be like to six huge mammaries hanging off her chest... and giggled. ~You say that like it's a bad thing.~

The two giggled. Rumiko walked a step behind them, smiling warmly. She had learned to respect their privacy when they had these mental conversations. Aside from that, it made her feel good to know that they were so close.

Little did either of the three beauties know what was about to happen next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/221054-Rikas-Photo-Shoot