*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bought!
  2. A job request.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902300-Puppet-People/cid/673874-Bought
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #902300
Attack of the Puppet People! You are sold as a child's toy! Feel free to add!
This choice: An 8 year old boy chooses you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bought!

    by: gulliverstoy
There before Bob Westly was the huge face of a child looking in on him! A boy of about 8 or 9! But he was a giant! Bob tried to move or scream, but again he was frozen! The boy looked at him and moved on. What did that damn old man do to him?! He shrunk him?! That's not possible! And yet here he was.... The boys face returned to his container, and smiled. He had brown tussled hair and big brown eyes. He peered even closer till his face was an inch from the glass. His breath began to fog up the glass.

"Did you find one Billy?" the man's voice rang out. The man was apparently his father. Soon he was standing behind the boy staring in from above.

"You're sure they're healthy. I'm not paying for one that can't keep up with my son."

"I assure you Mr. Kendal they are most satisfactory." Mr. Franz now joined them looking in at the frightened Bob. "Oh this one I just acquired Thursday. He is a fine specimen. Young Billy will have a wonderful time with him.

"Do they behave?" this brought a shiver down Bob's spine. "I want them to do whatever my son wants."

"Oh they will soon learn their place...with a little discipline." Mr. Franz gave a stern look at Bob. His smile returning he leaned down to the boy and said, "You like this one Billy?"

"Yes, sir." replied the boy. Looking up at his dad, "Can I have him daddy? Please!" Bob couldn't believe it...he was being sold to a giant boy! He fought to remain conscious and not blackout again.

"Ok Mr. Franz," answered the man, "we'll take him." The boy clapped his hands and smiled. Soon Bob's world was jostled and was moving. He was being carried by the old man to a counter where the money was left. The two men exchanged, shook hands, and the deal was done. Mr. Franz handed the container to Billy who now held it in both hands as he walked to the car out back. All the while staring in at the terrified Bob. Billy got into the car and sat in the backseat as his dad drove. "I can't wait till I get home so I can play with him!" he said. "Thanks daddy!" The man looked into the rearview mirror and smiled. "Anything for my boy. Since I'm always so busy, now you have someone to play with." The boy beamed, and returned to looking at Bob from every angle. "Can I take him out?" the boy asked. "Not till we get home. I don't want him loose in the car." 'So I can move,' Bob thought! 'This container must be keeping me immobile.'

Soon they reached the home of the man and boy. The boy jumped out and bee-lined for the house. "Hold it, son..." the man called out, "you need to put your bike away like I asked before you can play with your new toy." Bob screamed in his head 'I'm not a toy!'. Billy groaned and placed Bob on the front step and went to put his bike away. As Bob stared out his tube, he noticed how huge everything was. The yard seemed to go on for miles and the plant life was alien and foreign to him now. If he did escape, where could he go? He had judged that he was somehow 12" tall. If he ever was able to get his hands on that old man, he'd kill him! Billy soon returned and snatched Bob up rather roughly and ran through the house. The house went by like a blur.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To the backyard

*Noteb*
2. To the living room

3. To his bedroom

*Noteb*
4. Other...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gulliverstoy (UN: gulliverstoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902300-Puppet-People/cid/673874-Bought