*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/291177-The-ride
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #902720
Kids shrink in their own house and their parents don't know it! 3000 views so far
This choice: They get pushed deeper inside their mother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

The ride

    by: Anakin Solo
The massive head is coming at an alarming rate. Mike and Sara try to run as far as they can. Fortunately for them, or at least so they think the monster is going in and out in and out. But each and every time it come back it get farther and farther, deeper and deeper, and closer and closer to them. The entire cave/vagina is shaking and fluids and slime are secreting making it harder and more difficult for the two small kids to get away. Finally they are struggling so much it is as if they aren’t moving at all.

“It’s coming!” Sara screams. Mike turns his head eyes wide and BAMB if feels like a car is hitting them. The G-force carries them who knows how far and pulls back with equal force. But they are now so sticky with the slime and what ever else they both now stick to the head of their dad’s penis.

Mike can hear screaming but he can’t tell if it is him or is sister. Everything is moving so fast and he feels the wind being consistently knocked out of him. His eyes can’t even open both from fear and the force of the constantly inserting head. It would almost be like a roller-coaster ride if it weren’t for all the unnatural things around them.

Mike is still screaming or thinks he’s screaming when he fells is front hitting a wall. BAMB! BAMB! BAMB! BAMB! BAMB! He is now getting battered by being smashed into a wall over and over again. He is actually about to give up and let it all kill him. When he fells the world around him fill up with liquid and then be flushed out.


“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Dana was screaming in ecstasy as Frank rammed his large member in her. She could swear he was going all the way in. And she could only response by wrapping around him and forcing her pelvis to meet his in a series of pounding motions. Water was spilling over the sides making a mess and she didn’t care. It was heaven. The sheer animal sex of it all was excruciating. “OH, OH, OH, OH, YES, YES, YEEEEES.” Finally she climaxed and frank had to withdraw his member because it filled too much of her whole for a great release. Fluids seemed to leak from her as she fell back into the tub and panted. Frank also sat down equally as exhausted. His penis dipped into the water where all the bodily fluids washed off.


Ben, who had been left behind when their mother came into the bathroom, had stayed long enough to try once more to get attention. But when his father came in he ran. It didn’t matter where he ran but Ben just ran. He had seen both his brother and sister picked up along with his mother’s foot and then be brought into the bathtub. He even herds their screams but after his mother was in the water he knew they had to be dead. There was no hope for them to survive and after his parents having sex, he couldn’t even think about his siblings still being alive. He was all alone now, all alone. He ran back under the door and out of the basement bathroom.

You have the following choices:

1. Mike and Sara are free but where do they end up?

2. Ben, now all alone, what does he run into?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/291177-The-ride