*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giver her the fish
  2. Look around
  3. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/910066-Monster-U/cid/1826978-Giver-her-the-fish
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #910066
Monster need to eat too.
This choice: Giver her the fish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giver her the fish

    by: Blackrain
Looking at the ingredients on your table, you keep looking at the sexy talkative 27 and the nice size fish laying next to her. All around the kitchen classroom you can hear the sounds of the other students eagerly enjoying their meat girls. Cocks thrusting away into wet pussy’s, buried deep into plump asses, or heads bobbing up and down. Even the female students were enjoying their meat girls licking their pussy’s, some of them have even stuff the meat girls into their pussy’s using them as living dildos.

Glancing over at her friend, Jenny laughed at seeing only a nice round ass and parable legs hanging out of KC pussy as she worked the meat girl in and out of her. Sometimes Jenny wish she had the ability to swallow a woman whole filler inside her stomach or pussy wiggling and moving inside. Her own pussy was starting to get wet at those thoughts.

Shaking her head she tried to clear her mind bringing it back to the task at hand, which wasn’t easy with all the sexual noise and grunting from the other students around her. Monsters were such horny creatures. This whole time 27 and continue to talk not really noticing what was going on around her or caring. If the rest of the class was going to enjoy their meat girls you might as well to. Picking up the fish, you smile evilly at 27.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fishing in the pussy

2. Something odd about this fish

*Noteb*
3. Shut her up, and stuff her head in the fishes mouth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackrain (UN: blackrainlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackrain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/910066-Monster-U/cid/1826978-Giver-her-the-fish