*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sports girl from the farm
  2. Crossroads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/930978-Plush-sized-trouble/cid/233464-Sports-girl-from-the-farm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #930978
A few chubby girls shrink people! Looking for additions to keep the ball rolling! Join in!
This choice: Follow Kellys blind path of creative destruction.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sports girl from the farm

    by: Chibichan
Kelly could hardly sleep. She had always had dreams about having power like this. At most of her baseball games she played in, she would sit on the bench and stomp ants under her shoes. Wishing they were the people from school that always ruined every day just because they thought it was fun to torment her.

Curled up in her sleeping blanket, Kelly stared at the ceiling. All the wild ideas racing through her head wouldn't let her sleep. The digital clock on the livingroom tv said it was around two in the morning or so. Not really late for her anyway.

She lived a bit outside the city too in a small town. It was mostly farm land around her home. This too didnt help to quench her desire to squish bugs. But now it meant something. Now she could put someone who deserved it through that torture. Plus out at the farm, there wouldnt be many people around either.

Kelly nuzzled down against her pillow and finally drifted off to sleep. Ideas of what to do still flowing as she dreamed.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/930978-Plush-sized-trouble/cid/233464-Sports-girl-from-the-farm