*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crossroads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/930978-Plush-sized-trouble/cid/233346-Crossroads
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #930978
A few chubby girls shrink people! Looking for additions to keep the ball rolling! Join in!
Chapter #1

Crossroads

    by: Chibichan
Everyone had rushed over excitedly to Sally's house when Sally had said that she had a way to get back at all their rivals whom had made fun of their weight over the years.

All four of the girls had gathered in the main living room, flopped down on the floor in a circle beside the couch.

"So what's the big surprise?" Cathrine asked eargerly, her deep dark eyes shining with anticipation.

Sally smirked her quirky little smile the three other girls knew all too well. She had come up with another invention.

"This!" Sally held up a small remote device, "Will give us the edge we need to get back at our enemies who've tormented us over the years."

Kelly laughed and snatched the small black remote from Sally's pudgy hands, "What's it control? Some kinda giant mecha? A new toaster oven to make a bad batch of cookies?"

With wide eyes Sally slapped the back of Kellys hand and took the remote back. "It's a size changing device. With it, we will be able to make anyone we want see us the way they say we are. Absolutly huge! The rest is up to your imagination, if you know what I mean."

Marie pushed up her glasses eagerly and took one of the devices as Sally laid them out on the dark blue carpet. "So we can, make them small and bring them home?"

"Ha! What's that going to do? Comon Marie! I say we go on an all out stomp fest and show those punks whos boss now!" Kelly roared.

Sally grumbled, "Quit! My folks are still asleep upstairs!" She calmed down a bit. "Really, we can do whatever we want with these as long as no one sees your target get shrunk. Otherwise we could be in a world of trouble. But since it's such an unbelievable story, the remote comes with a shrink button of its own. Making it small enough to toss away and never be found again."

"So what, we just sleep over tonight and then wander out tomorrow and start shrinking people?" Cathrine questioned, looking kind of weirded out.

Smiling Sally said, "Sure! It's going to be great. As I said, you can do whatever you want really. Personally I'm with Kelly. I think they deserve to be taught a lesson, and no one else is going to do it."

"I'm not sure," Marie said, "I don't even step on bugs. Nevermind tiny people. But I do hate it when they make fun of me."

"Well sleep on it!" Sally said, laying back and grabbing everyones backpack from around the side of the sofa to toss to each of their owners. "Let's get some shut eye now, and we'll all do our thing tomorrow."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/930978-Plush-sized-trouble/cid/233346-Crossroads