*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/266262-Climb-Matt-Climb
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #933025
Matt invents a shrinking formula. Unfortunately, the antidote doesn't work. Uh-oh!
This choice: Matt finds a way to climb the table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climb, Matt, Climb

    by: Caprino
Matt ran beneath the table looking for any possible means of ascent.

He felt some relief when he spied the long, twisting power cable that ran along the wall toward the top of the table.

The inch-high teen ran toward the thick cable. He wrapped his arms around the cable and felt its slick coating against his hands.

He wondered if he could use the cable to assist a climb to the tabletop and the antidote.

"I don't have many options," the shrunken youth concluded. The cavernous space beneath the table swallowed his puny voice. He felt very alone and very helpless. He also shivered, realizing that his basement workshop felt very cold and drafty.

Matt grabbed the cord and wrapped his legs and arms around the cable. He began to inch forward along the cable making slow, deliberate progress.

You have the following choices:

1. Matt reaches the tabletop

*Noteb*
2. Matt loses strength mid-climb

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Caprino (UN: caprino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caprino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/933025-Shrinking-Matt/cid/266262-Climb-Matt-Climb