*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. R.I.P Mya
  2. shrunk
  3. The shrink gun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/242109-RIP-Mya
by rocky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #947371
a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))
This choice: she steps on her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

R.I.P Mya

    by: DerHumpf
"Yuk, a bug", was the only comment her younger sister made, as she walked directly towards her. Amy knew she was as good as dead. She knew her sister and she knew her diabolic side as soon as she saw something on the floor smaller than her ankle.

May was unable to move because of the sheer horror she felt. Her little sister was now big enough, to be compared with the world-trade center. And that building would be far too small.

slowly her legs started to move backwards. Faster and faster and then she fell on her back. "Bye bye bug", was the last thing she heard, except of her screams. She looked into the grinning face of her sister. Then the view changed and a bare sole raced towards her.

---

Amy saw that bug on the floor and changed her path so she would crush that disgusting creature. Three steps, then she trod on the insect, feeling it squish under her bare foot. She loved killing little insects. It gave her a feeling of power. She was a goddess to those creatures. deciding if they could live or will die. She didn't stopped in her motion and continued her way into the kitchen. That was just an insignificant bug, squashed on her sole. nothing to care about.

Maybe she would have changed her mind if she would have examined the 'insect' a little closer before carelessly stepping on it.

You have the following choices:

1. Amy finds the device

2. Mya's mom finds the device

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/242109-RIP-Mya