*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. stevens situation
  2. Reliable
  3. The shrink gun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/269195-stevens-situation
by rocky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #947371
a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))
This choice: Her mum finds the gun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

stevens situation

    by: cccc
Sarah just got home from work and was still wearing her black buisniss suit with white stripes. After taking off her black high heel shoes sarah went into the kitchen and got a glass of ice water. It was then that she noticed the device on the counter. Thinking it was just a toy she took it with her outside sitting beside the pool sarah saw a small one person helicopter that belonged to the brat down the road. The kid allways thought it was funny to fly just above her yard sarah decided to go for a swim and was walking inside when she had her back turned she pretended to shoot in the direction of the helicoptor. steven was terrified when his helicoptor was struck by a beam of light and he was now somehow smaller when he saw sarah come back outside he flew twards her table next to the lounge chair. When sarah sat down and took a drink she saw wat she first thought was a bug but when she looked closer she relized it was that brat. she figured out that the toy was real and that it did this she then said "I know how much you like my ass so..." With that she stood up pulled the back of her swimsuit open and droped steven into her bakini bottoms and then sat down.

You have the following choices:

1. Sarah lets steven out

2. Sarah keeps steven

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cccc (UN: cccc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/269195-stevens-situation