*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/596322-Her-16-year-old-sister-finds-the-gun
by rocky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #947371
a girl gets a gun that shrinks people ((Public again))
This choice: Her 16 year old sister finds the gun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her 16 year old sister finds the gun

    by: Pedro
May had put the shrink gun on a little table in the big garden behind her house.
The next day was Sunday, so May and her sister Lucy were home, but their parents had to go away for a congress. At 9 o'clock Lucy was already awake so she went to the garden and found the gun. While Lucy was looking at that strange thing pointing at herself, she accidentally pulled the trigger and shrunk until she was about 1/4 inches tall! She looked around in panic, seeing the grass towering above her...
At 9:30 May got up. Since it was pretty hot, she put a short-sleeved vest and short panties and she didn't put shoes, socks or flip-flops, she decided to walk barefoot all the day. After breakfast, she went to the garden.
Lucy was sitting at the shadow of a mushroom, wondering what to do, when suddenly she heard huge thuds getting near to her: footsteps! Lucy looked up and saw the immense figure of her gigantic sister towering above her. May lifted up a huge bare foot and Lucy realized she was going to step right on her! The little girl ran away, while the giantess crushed the mushroom under her gigantic foot.
May wasn't absolutely realizing she could kill her sister, she was enjoying the tickling and fresh grass being crushed under her soft bare feet. She also giggled a little when she stepped on the mushroom, amused by that delicate thing under her smooth sole.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pedro (UN: efilsgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/947371-The-Shrinker/cid/596322-Her-16-year-old-sister-finds-the-gun