*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/1854265-to-be-smarter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: ...to be smarter.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...to be smarter.

    by: Shanachie
“I’ve always wanted to be taller,” Nathaniel said quietly.

“Are you sure that is what you want?” Ormann asked. “Even with me not tricking you, some wishes don’t turn out the way you want.”

Nathaniel shifted around, his clothes having become a bit tight with his recent growth spurt. “Yes, I think that is what I want. I would like to be smarter if that is possible.”

Ormann considered the man who would have been his master. He was enjoying the ability to grant wishes as he pleased instead of as he was required. “Would you like to understand everything or one thing?” he asked.

“As you desire,” Nathaniel replied.

Ormann smiled and pointed his long, bony hand at Nathaniel. Once again a blast of magical energy enveloped the mortal, but this time the man screamed as he was shrouded.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shanachie (UN: medievalgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/1854265-to-be-smarter