*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/552127-Whoa-Nathaniel-gets-a-shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: ...that I was shrunk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Whoa! Nathaniel gets a shrinking!

    by: Djinn of the Lamp
“What wish would you make if I still had my magic?” Ormann asked curiously.

Nathaniel blushed. “It’s embarrassing.”

“There is no harm in telling me,” Ormann grinned, “I don’t have magic and who am I going to tell?”

“Well,” Nathaniel mused, “I guess… I would wish….that I was shrunk.”

“Shrunk? How small are we talking about? Five feet tall?”

“No. More like one foot tall.” Nathaniel replied sheepishly.

“That’s quite small,” Ormann said, “Why so small?”

“I don’t know,” Nathaniel shrugged, “I’ve always been curious about what it was like to be so small.”

“Well, be curious no longer.” Ormann said with a mischievous grin.

“Huh?” was all Nathaniel could say before he let out a yelp. Suddenly, his surroundings began growing. It took him a moment to realize what was happening as he felt so detached from reality. He looked around and finally at the edge of the seat where he saw he could feel his rear dragging along the couch as he got smaller. “Holy…,” Nathaniel cried out. His feet lifted off the floor and he began pulling himself back so that he wouldn’t fall off the edge of the couch. Soon, he was twelve inches tall. He could’ve sworn he felt a crick in his neck as he looked all the way up to Ormann. “What the… You don’t have magic!”

Ormann chuckled and patted Nathaniel on the head gently before lowering his own head towards him. “We have a good friendship now. I couldn’t think of any better way of telling you I still have magic.”

“Is this permanent? Will I always be like this?” Nathaniel panicked.

“No, of course not, my friend,” replied Ormann, “You’ll be back to normal size soon… but why not enjoy what you’ve wanted?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Djinn of the Lamp (UN: djinnofthelamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/552127-Whoa-Nathaniel-gets-a-shrinking