*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Barnyard Bat
  2. Its a Large World
  3. Yet Another Size
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/365355-Barnyard-Bat
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: you hear a noise.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Barnyard Bat

    by: Unknown
There was an earsplitting screech that tore through the air. It was much louder than you remember, but you recognize the noise. It was one of the bats that lived in your barn. You never bothered to get rid of them because they did a good job taking care of harmful insects on the farm. But at your size you do not want to give it the chance to make the mistake.

You immediately break out into a run for the grass on the side of the road. You look up and see that the bat is headed straight for you. This inspires you to run even faster. You look behind you once more, but the bat is gone. Then you here the beat of wings in front of you and run straight into a large furry wall.

You are stunned. The bat was much faster than you had hoped it would be. From up close this bat is huge, large enough to swallow you whole. It leans down and sniffs at the strange new creature in its territory. You try to get up to run, but it is of no use.

The bat takes you into its large maw. It plays its tongue over you for quite some time, while you struggle to escape your moist prison.

You have the following choices:

1. It likes your taste.

2. It spits you out.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/365355-Barnyard-Bat