*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Its a Large World
  2. Yet Another Size
  3. Another Size
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/365351-Its-a-Large-World
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: a quarter inch tall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Its a Large World

    by: Unknown
You were walking back to your house from the barn late one night after just having finished cleaning it out. Suddenly there was a blinding light in night sky that caused you to pass out.

When you came to you had no idea where your were. There area was covered in large brown rocks with an odd looking green forest on either side of the rocky area. Then you look behind you and see the barn.

You are horrified by the size of it. You realize that you are still on the dirt road on the way home and that the green forests are in fact ordinary grass. Judging by the size of things you must only be a quarter of an inch tall.

You have no idea what to do. You are the size of a bug. Barely bigger than an ant. You don't think you can go home. You have a German Shepherd and a Border Collie there that tend to put everything in there mouths. You may want to get out of the open as well, you have a horse manages to get out of its coral very often that had a bed experience with a spider when it was young. Now he tends to go out of his way to crush every bug it sees. Even if your dogs and horse were not a problem, at your size just about everything is a threat.

You eventually decide to head for the grass to get out of open when...

You have the following choices:

1. nothing happens, you make it safely.

2. you hear a noise.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/365351-Its-a-Large-World