*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/969359-The-Fat-Student/cid/1071237-Keep-helping-with-unpacking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #969359
A very fat 18 year old Pete moves to California. Will he be an outcast, or find true love?
This choice: Keep helping with unpacking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keep helping with unpacking

    by: WGfan
Before you can decide anything you hear your father call for you. You walk to the living room where he stands.
"I need some help with unpacking pete. Just help me get everything out of the car and in here. Once we're done we can go to the donut place I told you about."
Of course you agree, it's only fair that you help. You walk out to the car and grab a box, but when you try to lift it's to heavy and instead you find a bag of clothes and carry inside. When you return to the car you see your father carrying the box you gave up without problem.
After the third trip you begin to feel winded, this is the biggest exertion you can remember having. You are already soaked with sweat and your breathing is getting heavier. You manage two more turns before your body is so tired from the work you have to sit down. You find one of the chairs your father carried in earlier and sit down on it heavily. Your hair is dripping with sweat and you can feel your heart beat fast and your breathing is laboured. You haventdone anything really physical for years and your knees hurt to after walking up and down the two steps by the front door. You can hear your father comming in with another load.
"Pete?" you hear him call, "where are you, we're only halfway."
"I'm in here," you call.
He comes in and sees you.
"Are you all right Peter? Would you like some water?"
You nod.
"He must be the heat, it's quite warmer here than Chicago. You just sit here and I'll finish the unpacking. And if you still feel bad we can drive to the Donut Palace.

Later on you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Still feel winded so it's the car

*Noteb*
2. Walk, it goes fine

*Noteb*
3. walk, it's tiresome and hard

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WGfan (UN: wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/969359-The-Fat-Student/cid/1071237-Keep-helping-with-unpacking