*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reports of a Donut Palace?
  2. Arriving in Spring Lake
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/969359-The-Fat-Student/cid/398144-Reports-of-a-Donut-Palace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #969359
A very fat 18 year old Pete moves to California. Will he be an outcast, or find true love?
This choice: ignore his staring and go outside to look around outside before unloading  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reports of a Donut Palace?

    by: boywithpen
You break from his stare and look away. You push up the window and look out, up and down the street. Dad had mentioned something about a donut palace, or donut variety store, somewhere up the block and on the way into town. What was a "donut variety store" anyway? Supposedly they got donut recipes from all over the world - you wonder what sort of odd things that could produce. A 'sushi donut' sure wouldn't taste that great!

Sliding back from the window you give the house a good survey. Nice place in fact, and a generous kitchen. But a "donut palace" might distract you from eating at home....

Your stomach rumbles, but you know there's nothing in the fridge yet - it's not even plugged in yet! Unpacking is far from over, and you ought to help. But your stomach has rumbled again - lunch was a lot of miles ago. You could offer to go get Dad something to eat, and take a look around the town at the same time. Or maybe Dad wants a break and you'll finish unloading later.

You decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boywithpen (UN: boywithpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/969359-The-Fat-Student/cid/398144-Reports-of-a-Donut-Palace