*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/970991-The-Big-Eating-Contest/cid/1119998-The-Puny-Nerd-from-Nowhere
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sunman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #970991
A battle of the gluttons, furry & human alike.
This choice: a HUMAN?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Puny Nerd from Nowhere

    by: Twiga
"MARZI!" You say in a shrill voice "Don't make me do this!"

Your girlfriend, a pretty Cat Fur named Marzipan Cheshire smacks your skinny butt with her tail and pushes you forward

"You're going to enter and you're going to win! Or all my training you will be for naught!"

"But look at all these massive furs!" You complain "I'm just a skinny little human how am I going to compete?!"

Marzipan sighs and turns you around

"Ichabod." She says slowly "Have you forgotten who you are related to? The legendary Ichabod Crane of Washington Irving's famous story? He was as skinny as a rail but could pack away a ton of food for breakfast, lunch and supper if you can't do this Ichy nobody can!"

You gulp and look around nervously "What if I'm expected to eat sweet food?" You ask "You know I can't eat sweets they make me sick!"

"Here" she said putting a pill in your mouth, "That will increase your sugar tolerance at least for a while."

A Large Crocodile makes his way to the podium, "Ladies and Gentlebeasts!" He says in his gruff reptilian voice "The first contests shall now begin...Please choose your contest!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/970991-The-Big-Eating-Contest/cid/1119998-The-Puny-Nerd-from-Nowhere