*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Black Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/972301-Shrinking-at-work/cid/288708-Black-Out
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #972301
Allen finds his co-worker's have some ideas with what to do with him.
Chapter #1

Black Out

    by: JoetheLion
"Another day in fucking paradise" Allen muttered to himself as he wheeled a mop bucket into the women's bathroom. Allen was a classic loser, full of "wasted potential" and all the shit. He forced the bucket into the side of the supply cart and a unfamiliar looking bottle fell over into the bucket. The water in the bucket began fizzing like Alka-Seltzer, "What the..?" Allen exclaimed. He quickly grabbed the bottle and placed it back on the cart. Allen went about his business mopping the floor but began the feel nauseous and dizzy. He spewed a wad of vomit into th toilet and flushed it, then he tried to stand up and blacked out.

Allen awoke looking into a gigantic face. As his blurry vision cleared, he could make out that it was the face of...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JoetheLion (UN: joethelion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JoetheLion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/972301-Shrinking-at-work/cid/288708-Black-Out