*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fattening
  2. Party time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/979216-The-Fat-Chick/cid/331354-The-Fattening
by tyrak
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #979216
A teen jock insults a fat woman, and is transformed
This choice: Woke up, feeling terrible (imeadiate change)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Fattening

    by: tyrak
Tom felt weird when he woke up. He felt like his body was being torn apart,

He felt himself through his T-shirt and noticed how fleshy the area had become. He stopped in disbelief and felt himself more carefully; he could feel his chest on each side slowing filling each hand more and more. That this was actually happening took a minute or more to sink in, by which time his hands were holding two soft mounds of flesh. It occurred to him at last, breasts?

Breasts? He pulled his shirt over his spinning head and threw it aside, and two steadily enlarging breasts were filling his hands as he watched them. His nipples were growing in diameter, the peaks thickening, absolutely no hair left on his chest. His awe was interrupted by a cutting tightness around his waist, and looking down toward his belt he saw only his fleshy stomach, which had grown over the top of his pants. Handfuls of flesh filled his hands as he felt his belly, also growing steadily, the uncomfortable tightness increasing. He dug underneath the growing flab and managed at last to unlatch his belt and jeans, which had also grown strangely tight. He struggled to peel off his pants and felt his whole front move in ways it never had before, breasts falling to one side and then the other, his belly jiggling faintly.

Still weak and exhausted by stripping, he slumped back against the wall and felt himself squish out from beneath himself as he sat down, and grabbed at still more flesh growing, his ass becoming wider and rounder. He managed to raise himself to kneel and examine his bottom with his hands; looking down he was absolutely amazed at how much of him there was! His hips were wide and round, and he couldn't even reach around to the middle of his ass. He leaned forward and felt down the backs of his legs and was distracted as his breasts, larger and heavier than before, bounced on his stomach. He grabbed at the outside of his right thigh and felt it swing heavily against his left thigh. He tried to reach further under his leg, but met with a feeling like he had pillows under each arm. He raised his arm to look under it and saw huge, fleshy upper arms, swinging pendulously and brushing against the fat sides of his body where his breasts merged with his growing sides. He tried to kneel up higher to look around the room when he realized he was already kneeling straight up; his thighs had grown down to rest on meaty, round calves.

He looked around and caught sight of the mirror across the room and was stupefied by the sight of another person, which he gradually realized was him. Staring back out of the mirror was a kneeling, naked fat woman, with enormous round breasts atop a pear-shaped body, an enormous ass, and wide, round legs. He couldn't believe that the dumbstruck face with the gaping jaw was his own; a round, womanly face with a giant, round double chin resting on her chest. He turned his head from side to side, feeling his chin rub on his neck, and the figure in the mirror did the same. He slid his hands under his breasts and lifted them, amazed at their weight and how it actually felt to have them, and the woman in the mirror did the same. Awe overcame panic as he noticed he couldn't see his pubic area, because of his huge belly and his thighs, which were still growing and starting to force his knees apart. He squeezed his thighs together, amazed at how they kept moving along with his butt after he stopped, but felt nothing protruding there.

His knees, now forced further apart, were beginning to hurt fiercely from kneeling as he realized how much weight they were bearing, and he awkwardly slumped back to a sitting position against the wall. He felt flesh moving everywhere and was surprised at the effort it took to support himself with his left arm as he slid his right leg out from under me. He settled his rump on the floor and swung his other leg out, resting in an almost reclining position on his huge behind, unable to sit straight up due to the massive round stomach resting on his legs, and his breasts, which now blocked his view of his stomach. His legs were almost two feet wide at the knee, and they jutted out in a V from beneath his massive bulk.

He looked in the mirror again and saw what looked like a huge mound of flesh, a ridiculous parody of a woman. He closed his eyes and felt his body still tingling everywhere, still growing. He brought his hands to his face and covered his eyes, his upper arms dragging over his body and just allowing me to reach his face. He let his arms fall back to rest on his sides, hanging out sideways at an angle. He heaved a difficult deep breath under the weight of his chest, and felt his breasts slide somewhat to hang over the sides of his stomach. He looked around the room and panic slowly returned as he saw the phone.

He tried to lean forward and sit up, but the masses of flesh in front of me forced me back into his reclining position. He reached to put a hand on the floor and push himself up, but couldn't reach the floor around his huge sides. He tried to move his legs, now jutting out in jumping-jack position, but couldn't manage to do more than jiggle his whole body. He started thrashing furiously from side to side and managed to get a hand on the floor, swinging his body over, but before he could try to stand the momentum of his massive body followed through, and he rolled completely over on his back again in the middle of the floor.

His heart started racing and the tingling intensified again, probably because the exercise that the struggling required speeded up his system, and the change process along with it. He actually felt the growth increase, his stomach filling out in one big round ball that stood up just visibly over his breasts, which were now beach ball size and rested heavily on his chest, spilling into his armpits. He could feel his pelvis lifting, as his ass grew still larger. His arms were so thick that the flesh of his shoulders touched his round cheeks. He tried to feel his body with his hands but couldn’t bring them to touch anything but his soft sides, which he could just manage by bending his elbows. He struggled about in another tantrum but could do no more than bounce his two-foot wide calves on the floor, his thighs never leaving the ground, and his whole body jiggling madly. Again his heart raced, and breathing was laborious beneath the weight of his chest and stomach.

He finally settled down as the tingling started to recede, and he was left helpless on the floor in jumping-jack position, unable to rise anything buys his forearms. He was at least six feet wide from hip to hip, and his stomach stood up four feet off the floor. Even his fingers were forced apart by the fat between them, making them unable to close into a fist.

"Grrrrhh!" he screamed, shocked by the deep but clearly female voice that rang out. With that he gave in and lay there sobbing with a female voice, an enormously round pile of flesh quivering with each breath.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tyrak (UN: tyrakk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tyrak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/979216-The-Fat-Chick/cid/331354-The-Fattening