*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2 feet tall
  2. Not the weekend you had planned
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/979895-Your-Girlfriends-Baby/cid/258010-2-feet-tall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #979895
Your girlfriend wants a baby...only problem is she wants it to be you
This choice: you're the size of a toddler, but still you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

2 feet tall

    by: Unknown
You now look up at your smaller girlfriend that is now over twice your height. the fuzzyness fades as you realize that you have shrunk. Lauren tries to pick you up but you instinctively duck out of the way and run for the bedroom. when you reach the bedroom you closed the door behind you and try to lock it but you quickly realize that the doorknob is Too high for you to grab. lauren pushes the door open only to knock you down in the process." aww did poor baby have trouble standing" she says as she picks you up and places you on her hip. " let go" you demand as you try to get out of her grip. " does my little man need a spanking? or are you going to behave like a good little baby? now its bath time for you" she says as she snuggles you tight to her breast. in the bath room you notice some new things (package of pampers, babywipes, baby powder and baby shampoo. "now before for we bath you my baby boyfriend, we should get some thing over with" she states.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/979895-Your-Girlfriends-Baby/cid/258010-2-feet-tall