*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/258150-Waking-Up
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #984021
You wake up one day to find yourself the lover of a gluttonous, fat Renamon...
Chapter #1

Waking Up

    by: FFtheSnake
===========
Morning...
===========

You yawn happily, waking up from a wonderful nap. You scratch your chest and smack your lips, looking around.

Immediately you realize that something is wrong.

The room is different from what you knew, looking like an apartment in New York. The bedroom is simple, with a shelf full of books, as well as a TV with three different game stations and a DVD player attached to it, adorned with posters of female pop singers.

"What in blazes?"

"Hey lover," calls a voice from outside the room. You turn... and gape.

Standing in the doorway is a massive figure. The strange thing is, she's VERY familiar. You know her as Renamon, from the Digimon anime, but she's very different.

For one thing, she's incredibly FAT. She bears an immense, flabby gut that hangs down over her wide, fleshy hips and extends out at least three feet. Her rump is as large and as soft as a couch cushion, giving her a prominent waddle when she walks. Her legs are thick with fat, and rub together as she walks into the room. Her arms are thick and flabby, as are her breasts, which jut out prominently from her chest underneath the fur collar that surrounds her neck. Her face is double-chinned and very chubby, giving her a cherubic look as she smiles. She is clad in a broken-heart t-shirt, similar to that of her Tamer from the anime, Rika, as well as a pair of jeans shorts and a belt that is barely holding her gut in, and a pair of sneakers on her footpaws that are torn where her claws have popped through.

She comes up to you and kisses you passionately, slipping her tongue into your mouth. "Good morning, lover mine. Glad you finally woke up. I have such a big day for you planned!" she said after breaking the kiss, grinning happily.

"A... a big day?" You say, smiling weakly.

Renamon nodded. "Oh yes! After all, it's your birthday! And I wouldn't be a good girlfriend if I didn't give the man who knocked me up six months ago a grand time on his birthday!"

She pats her vast, flabby belly and grins warmly. You grin back, but inwardly, you are VERY confused.

What's going on? What do you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/258150-Waking-Up