*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/863126-Stop-and-talk-to-her-try-to-get-her-to-tell-yo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #984021
You wake up one day to find yourself the lover of a gluttonous, fat Renamon...
This choice: Stop and talk to her, try to get her to tell you what's going on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stop and talk to her, try to get her to tell yo...

    by: Unknown
You smile false-heartely back to her. A long silence fills the room as you sit there trying to figure out whats going eventully you just up and say "What happened and how am I here!?" Renamon tilts her head to one side a bit awkwardly confused. "You dont remeber? We bought this place together after you published!" Published you were never a writer let alone publish a book. You look to your side and see a book on the table it says "The way to a digimons heart." under the title it has a picture of a group of female digimon standing together. "So I came to this place by publishing this? I can understand that but how did I meet you and why cant I rember anything about you before today!?" You ask demandinly Renamon turns away from you and stands in the doorway for a while quietly. You occasonilly here a soft sob. After awhile she turns around agai here eyes filled with tears and the fur around her eyes sobbing wet she slowly stammers what happened. "Wh- when we went to... to get that photo on yo-your book one of those (her voice gets harsher) digi-demons. (if fades back to a whimper). I... I... I-HIT-YOU and knocked you unconcious. You fell into a coma and you've been unconcious for almost six-and-a-half months. The doctor said during that time in some cases the brain devolps a whole new life and abondens the old one." Renamon leans against the wall her enduance drained and guilt overflowing her. She then starts to sob you quietly leave the room.

2 hours later
-----------------------------
You were thinking how life would be differnt from what you percive as reailty. It seems there isnt a trace of your definiton of human everyone is a creature that resembles the digimon. Including you your bascilly anonter Renamon except you have black fur with a mint colored stipes traceing your spine and back side of the tail. Just when you get up to see if Renamon's ok she walks out the door and hugs you very tightly and wispers in your ear at least 20 times "I'm sorry... i'm sorry... i'm sorry." You embrace her back you dont know what to belive do you-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/984021-RenaGlutton/cid/863126-Stop-and-talk-to-her-try-to-get-her-to-tell-yo