*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're the Queen!
  2. Mermaid and Lifeguard
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/985833-Mermaid-and-Lifeguard/cid/462884-Youre-the-Queen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #985833
A lifeguard meets a mermaid.
This choice: "I think you're our Queen.Our texts say you would come from a fireball.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're the Queen!

    by: THANKFUL SONALI Now What?
"Actually, you have to try on this crown," replied the mermaid, handing Lara a beautiful crown, made of fabulous sea-stones. Lara coudn't see where she had picked it up from. It appeared to come out of thin air. Or thin water, as the case may be.

"Try on the crown?"

"Yes, our texts say our Queen would come from a fireball, and be the only one who could wear this crown without it hurting her. You must try it out."

"I'm sorry, I have my job and my family to go back to. I can't be Queen here."

"Now that you're here, and you came from a fireball, you have to try it out."

Reluctantly, Lara took the crown and put it on her head. It didn't hurt at all.

Suddenly, they were surrounded by beautiful designs - if they hadn't been in the water, Lara would have thought these were fireworks. The sparkles wizzed by, creating lovely colours and shapes in the water. As Lara marvelled, she heard the sound of rejoicing.

"Our Queen! Our great Queen of the Fireball! She is here at last!"

The walls of the cave dissolved, to reveal hundreds of merpeople of all ages, from babies to the elderly, cheering and shouting, holding banners with Lara's picture on them. Lara - wearing a crown - and - as a MERMAID!

As she looked down at herself, Lara saw that she had grown a tail, and was now, indeed a mermaid.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 THANKFUL SONALI Now What? (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Punchbag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/985833-Mermaid-and-Lifeguard/cid/462884-Youre-the-Queen