*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The scene of the crime
  2. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/987850-This-is-just-plain-mean/cid/377802-The-scene-of-the-crime
by Sage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #987850
It's gonna be fun though
This choice: Inside the same two story home where the party was held  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The scene of the crime

    by: Sage
"This could be bad," you say to yourself as your vision finally begins to clear. Around you is the waste and decay left after any normal college party. Normally you would just walk away, and hope no one remembered that you were ever there. Of course this time that wasn't really an option as you were sitting in the middle of the floor with the mess towering over you like the Alps. The remains of food and drink surround you, and you can't help but feel intimidated.

Still it isn't really that bad. Obviously whoever lived in this house wasn't awake yet, or you'd hear some kind of booming footsteps, or the thundering voices of titans. As it was everything was calm and still as the first rays of the sun made their slow way over the wooden floor to where you had been passed out. How you'd ended up in the middle of the mess was yet one more of the mysteries you were going to have to try and solve as you attempted to get back to normal.

Collecting yourself you prepare for the long march over the blasted plain of discarded plates, overturned cups, and various other refuse. Over one particularly high mound of burger wrappers you are pretty sure you can see the keg you had a beer from last night, just before everything goes blank. Last night it had seemed that the small metal drum was far to small to quench the thirsts of all the partygoers, but this morning it looks like a mountain.

Of course there's a simple reason for that, but you try to ignore it. Thinking about your current size just makes it harder to keep going, as you can see left over bits of food that are bigger than you, and that thought doesn't sit well in your stomach. Looking over the mounds of garbage you spot some other interesting landmarks, including a table, the front door, and of course the stairs to the upstairs, from which there emanates the sound of at least three different sets of snores. Looking around you can't find anything else interesting, so looks like you've got four possible destinations, though you could try to think of others. Where are you headed?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sage (UN: star_sage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/987850-This-is-just-plain-mean/cid/377802-The-scene-of-the-crime