*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. sam your girlfriend
  2. 1 inch tall
  3. The Book
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/3149870-sam-your-girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #994966
You knew your girlfriend was a Wiccan... But who knew her shrinking spell actually worked?
This choice: sam your girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

sam your girlfriend

    by: Ash River
Silhouetted by the glaring light behind her, Sam standing in the doorway appeared less like a goddess, and more like impending doom masquerading as completey candid beauty. She paused in the doorway, interestingly enough she didn't seem entirely alarmed by your sudden disappearance. As she stepped into the room, she was singing a song, but it seemed like it was just the chorus. She sang it over and over as if it were a mantra. The whole time she was gathering up what appeared to be stones in the corners of her room. As you stood in the middle of the room, you watched her, intrigued. You didn't really understand her Witchy lifestyle, but you were in love with her aesthetic and her vibe. She was soft spoken chaos that knew what she wanted. Finally, she stood still.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She grabs a broom

*Noteb*
2. She begins to undress

*Noteb*
3. Her mother comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ash River (UN: carpindiems at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/3149870-sam-your-girlfriend