*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day Of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/270515-First-Day-Of-School
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
Chapter #1

First Day Of School

    by: WriteMik
"Phil, Phil, time to get up." came the voice of his mother breaking through the morning haze that fills his head.

Phil opened his eyes. his mothers face loomed huge before him.

"Come on no time to snooze today's your first day of school."

He stretched a big stretch. he was a handsome boy of thirteen just under three inches tall with soft blond hair that hung down over his deep blue eyes.

"Aww mom do I really have to go to a girl school?" Phil said scrunching up his nose as he sat up in bed.

"Now sweetie we talked about this before." His mom softly reminded him. "Your father and I think you would be safer with girls, you don't know how mean boys can be."
"Now get dressed and no more complaints."

Phil swung his feet over the side of his matchbox bead and crossed the room to his clothes tree which was actually a strait-pin stuck into a small block of wood. He put on the clothes his mother had put there for him, a white shirt and blue pants. The shirt was a little over-sized and the pants bunched up at his feet as he put on his tiny shoes.

Glancing briefly at his mirror he brushed his hair with his hand and a little bit stuck up again.

Later Phil rode in his mothers hand through the huge front door of Heather Valley Girls School and down the hallway to room #122. An attractive women at the front of the room greeted them. She had been writing something on the chalkboard.

"Ms. Prittey?" Phil’s mother questioned.

"Yes! You must be Mrs. Bemine" The women replied. Then noticed the tiny boy in her hand.

"And you must be Phil." Ms. Prittey said coming over and leaning closer. She reached out and petted Phil on the head with her gigantic fingers.

"Ooh, he's adorable. I just love him" Ms. Prittey gushed. Her eyes sparkled with wonder and glee as she received the boy from his mother’s hand.

"Now he's very shy, and very fragile." Phil’s mother began.

"He doesn’t eat much but this is the lunch I packed for him. I would appreciate if you would mark off a little corner of the room preferably on a table for him so he's safe from getting stepped on. Ok?"

Ms. Prittey didn't respond, she was distracted with teasing the boy in her hand.

"Ms. Prittey?" Phil’s mother repeated.

"Oh? Oh yes we'll take special care of our li'l Philley-willy." She cooed nuzzling him with her nose pressed into her hand.

"Ok, I know he'll be in good hands." Said Phil’s mother as she picked up her purse to go.

"Bye sweetie have fun at school make some friends."

Phil waved good-bye to his mother as she left. His eyes pleading don't leave me with this strange women.

But she was gone. And strange girls now started to file into the room soon filling the empty desks.

"Good morning class." Ms. Prittey addressed her class as she clasped her hands in front of her short pink skirt and continuing.

"Of course you've heard we were getting a new student today."

A murmur went around the room, "A boy" "A boy?" "Yea That’s what I heard." "Eew a boy".

"Yes you're right. A boy." Ms. Prittey said opening her hands. "And here he is."

The entire class of twenty-fore, teen girls craned their necks to see.

"He's tiny." one girl said.

"It's just a doll.” said another.

"No, no." Ms. Prittey interjected he's real. His name is Philip Bemine.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WriteMik (UN: tinymik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/270515-First-Day-Of-School