*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Around the room he goes
  2. First Day Of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/283909-Around-the-room-he-goes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
This choice: They pass Phil around the class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Around the room he goes

    by: Unknown
"Aw, he's so cute! He can bemine any day!" one of the girls in the front gushed, causing the room to erupt in titters as the other girls near the back pushed forward to get a better look at the diminutive novelty.

"No, Jenny," chided Ms. Prittey. He belongs to his parents. She paused for a moment. "But you should all get to know him. Let's pass Phil around the room so you can introduce yourselves.

The overenthusiastic Jenny bounded forward and held out her hand, but Ms. Prittey shook her head. "Sit in your seats, and then you can meet Phil.

The girls obediently shuffled toward their desks, and Ms. Prittey handed the small boy to the one at the front right. "Hi, Phil," said the girl, nervously cradling his tiny body in both hands as if he were a toad that might try to jump away. "I'm Andrea."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Phil responded, and so it began. Andrea passed him off to the girl behind him, who introduced herself and handed him to another student. It seemed to take forever. Some of the girls' hands were uncomfortably hot and sweaty...one of them - Nina - gripped him so tightly he thought he was in a cage. Hayley had bad breath and nearly blew him down with it. Theresa was so nervous that her hand shook the entire time she was holding him, which made Phil even more nervous than she was!

But finally it was over. Standing on the palm of Karen, Phil saw that he was done meeting all of the girls in the class, and Karen stood up to return him to Ms. Prittey. On her way to the front of the room...

You have the following choices:

1. Karen dropped Phil by accident

2. Karen dropped Phil on purpose

3. She whispered, "Want to be my boyfriend?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/283909-Around-the-room-he-goes