*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Greyhawk
  2. Rogues
  3. Basic Class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/264808-Greyhawk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #996999
Play as one of many characters in this fantasy world that has set RPG's apart.
This choice: Bard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Greyhawk

    by: Drez


You are Osywn, a bard living in Greyhawk City. Greyhawk is quite a large city..quite possibly the largest city in this area of the world. You were born and bred here, singing tales at the local inn, The Black Dragon Inn. Greyhawk has many, many inns. You usually hang out in the Thives' Quarter, the lower part of Greyhawk.
Greyhawk is divided into three quarters; The Thives' Quarter, Clerksburg, and the High and Garden Quarter. The High and Garden Quarters is home to the Lord Mayor or Greyhawk, Nerrof. You know that Nerrof is the leader of a thives' guild. Actually, everybody in Greyhawk (mostly) knows that Nerrof runs one of the four thiefing guilds in Greyhawk. There are four thiefing guilds in Greyhawk, but two are more powerful than the other two. Nerrof does a good job running the city. 20 or so years ago, there was a war between the two most powerful thieving guilds in Greyhawk. The war was basically a gang war, which destoryed a section of the Thives' Quarter now known as "The Burn"
Gasper is the leader of the other more powerful thieving guild. He is also known as the Godfather of the Thives' Quarter. The war was between Nerrof and Gasper. Gasper lost the war, and argeed to stay out of the High Quarter of Greyhawk, while Nerrof argeed to stay out of the Thives' Quarter.
You live in Clerksburg. Clerksburg is in the middle of Greyhawk, and is home to several schools; The Magic School, the Bard School just to name a few. You live quite near the Bard school (which makes sense, since you're a bard).

You have the following choices:

1. You're in the Black Dragon Inn, singing a tale

*Noteb*
2. You're in your house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aeroblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/264808-Greyhawk