*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bitten
  2. Whom shall you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/266699-Bitten
by Bmao
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #997668
Attend Hogwarts as Harry's parents, Black, Lupin and even Snape if you so wish...
This choice: Remus Lupin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bitten

    by: Bmao
Before the term


You lay in your bed, moaning as the healer checked your bite.

"Is there anything you can do for poor Remus?" your mother wailed, clutching father while tears sprang from your eyes.

The healer lowered his head, shaking it. "No, the bite is deep, and unfortunately he has now become as much of a werewolf as the one who bit him" he said.

Mother erupted into a fountain of tears, as if you were laying on your death bed. You checked yourself on the far mirror, you didn't look any different than you had before, except for the fact your eyes held a strange, yellowish glint nowadays.

You leaned over to her, "It's okay mom, it's not that bad" you tried to assure, though inside you were just as scared as her. You felt tears stream down your cheek. Why me? you thought. All you had done was play outside a bit longer than usual, just bad luck.

"Doctor, will he be able to go to Hogwarts this coming this fall?" dad shook, the first time you'd ever seen him scared.

"I am not sure Mr. Lupin, but I know that the new Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, is sympathetic to those with disabilities, and he's a nice man" the doctor tries to assure. "In fact he was once my charms teacher, so you can trust my word" he finishes.

"So...I can still go to school?" you cry hopefully, trembling. Father nods, smiling. "B-but, what if I bite somebody? Everyone will hate me!!" you wail.

"No, it will be just fine" mother says soothingly. You smiled, even if you were a werewolf now, mom and dad still loved you, which was all that mattered. Maybe, if this Dumbledore was as nice as the doctor said he was, maybe Hogwarts won't be so bad after all.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bmao (UN: commiemao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bmao has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/266699-Bitten