*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Special Arrangements
  2. Bitten
  3. Whom shall you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/268342-Special-Arrangements
by Bmao
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #997668
Attend Hogwarts as Harry's parents, Black, Lupin and even Snape if you so wish...
This choice: You meet with Dumbledore to set up arrangements  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Special Arrangements

    by: Bmao
You stood before a tall man with a long, flowing crimson beard, and half moon spectacles. Naturally you didn't like his glasses, since it reminded you of your horrible symptom.

"So, you must be Remus Lupin correct?" he says.

You nod softly. "And that you are a werewolf am I right?" he continued. His interrogating was distressing, not because it was loud but it possessed something that seemed to pierce thoughts.

You nodded, tears coming down your eyes. He stared at you pityingly.

"You will be pleased to know that special arrangements have been made so you may attend Hogwarts." he said, trying to give you a smile.

"But, what if I bite somebody?" you sob. "You will not have to face this fear, before every full moon, I shall take you to a special place where you will not harm anybody. But do not tell anybody of your condition understand Remus?" Dumbledore finished.

You nodded, "I'll try..."

Dumbledore smiled, "Now, off you go Remus, you do not wish to miss the sorting ceremony do you?" he said.

You exited the office and headed downstairs to the great hall. Before, you would have given anything to be with so many people, but now it was the exact opposite. Even if Dumbledore assured you otherwise, you still held doubts. What if they found out what you were? What if you bit someone? You were a werewolf, and nothing could change that.

You have the following choices:

1. Attend the sorting ceremony

*Noteb*
2. Stay away from them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bmao (UN: commiemao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bmao has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/268342-Special-Arrangements