*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Kid with Greasy Hair
  2. Whom shall you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/269529-The-Kid-with-Greasy-Hair
by Bmao
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #997668
Attend Hogwarts as Harry's parents, Black, Lupin and even Snape if you so wish...
This choice: James Potter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Kid with Greasy Hair

    by: Unknown
"Hey Sirius, Remus, is it me for is that creepy kid with the greasy hair following us? Or is it my imagination?" you ask while eyeballing the stranger continue to follow you and your friends as you walk through the halls of Hogwarts. "If he's following us, that is really... weird..."

"He's a Slytherin," Remus said shakily, "lets go up the stairs and see if he still follows us."

Sirius huffed.

"Come on, Remus! No Slytherin is going to hurt us! I live with one...two..." he continued to mumble, "Well a lot of Slytherins and they're harmless. We should just go ask him."

You turn again to catch the green crest of Slytherin on his robes before he darted quickly to the side of the hallway. He stole a glance at you and wore a face of suspicion and contempt. You ran your hand through your hair.

"He's definately up to something..." you whisper.

"If we just go up to him of course he'll say he isn't following us! Sirius sometimes I swear your brain isn't working at all," Remus said.

"We'll scare him a little. You know, rattle him up, than he'll tell us."

Remus darted back, "A quieter approach would work much better... James what do you think?"

You flinch slightly. You weren't expecting to make a choice. You were much too busy watching that kid.

"Uh... James?" Sirius's voice sliced through your thoughts, "What are we going to do?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bmao has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/269529-The-Kid-with-Greasy-Hair