*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Talk
  2. The Kid with Greasy Hair
  3. Whom shall you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/269531-The-Talk
by Bmao
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #997668
Attend Hogwarts as Harry's parents, Black, Lupin and even Snape if you so wish...
This choice: Ask the kid if he's following you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Talk

    by: Unknown
"Well let's just ask him, I don't think there's any shame in that," you reply.

Sirius wore a winning grin as he playfully pinched Remus' arm. He jumped away, obviously quite upset. You made your way towards the boy. When he realized you were coming to began to back up, like an animal trapped in a corner.

"KID! Are you follo...." started Sirius with his fist out. You push him aside. Honestly, sometimes you couldn't understand what was up with him.

"Hello, my name is James Potter," you said as you extended your hand, "and this is Sirius Black and Remus Lupin."

The kid snarled and slapped your hand away as his eyes stayed on Sirius.

"I won't shake hands with you conspirators or the traitor."

"Conspirators?" Remus asked, interested.

"Traitor?" Sirius said accusingly.

"I know what you're up to...I know..." the boy hissed, "I'll catch you..."

"Let me assure you that we are up to nothing at all and we are not conspirating or traiting... is traiting even a word?" you say.

"Idiot, you can't even speak your own language," the boy laughed and threw a potion at your feet. A small explosion occured when the small vial made contact with the ground. An unsettling need to itch your legs took you.

"You rat! What is with you?" you scream.

You run after him and pin him to the ground.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bmao has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/997668-Hogwarts-Old-school/cid/269531-The-Talk