*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1003793-Past-Life
by Sammy
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1003793
Do you believe in past lifes.
I got a question do you believe in past life?

I do I believe in past life. Everybody say I look like my grandmother name Eva Duncan. I really didn't believe my dad and his whole family.

When everybody in the Duncan family see me they say "Oh! Do you know Samantha look just like Eva, Mom or Grandmother"

My mom told me a story about when she was in the hospital when after she got me "I remember when you was in the hospital with me I saw you grandmother right over you" I didn't believe the first time.

Now this would sound weird. I was started to have dreams about a house with chicken running all over the place and I think this house was in Guyana and knew it was a farm I told my dad about the dream and he saïd "This is weird I did live with my grandmother and I taking care of the pigs in the farm" Now this is going to sound much weirder and then he said "My mom was taking care of the chicken"I froze right there.

Maybe I did have a past life. Maybe I and Eva Duncan and maybe I'm started to remember my past life.

So do you have a past life?
© Copyright 2005 Sammy (sweet-samantha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1003793-Past-Life