*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1003943-September-11
by Sammy
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1003943
The story about September 11 want was I doing that time.
September 11

Well I woke up and it was normal day for me. I went to school and was having a great day.

Then I was sitting down at lunch eating and then I was going to the library and I saw people watching T.V and I went to on my friend and ask "Want was going on?" She said airplane crash in a blinding.

I was starting to watch the news and then we another airplane crash in to the building. I knew something was wrong.

After was lunch it wasn't any classes because people was watching the news ame people was watching hockey. We was seeing people out of the buildings and see all this bad things it made me want to cry.

I never knew why the people in in the other country what to kill all this people. Now more bad things going on like London getting bomb.

One question to all you why could all us be in peace no more war no more killing.

You never know we could have war world 3.
© Copyright 2005 Sammy (sweet-samantha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1003943-September-11