*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1004978-Ghosts-of-time
by Joseph
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1004978
Time moves to quickly, don't let the sum of it become but a mere sigh.
How may I rely on my words if I rarely use them? I thought of them to be important but I treated them as low, unimportant, at times I regret to say... useless. Too many to say, so many to use, but as time blows past... very little were used and it seem like none to say. Regrets build up, new aspiring thoughts dwell but time is too fast, they are merely dreams. Let me my peace, but how am I to find it? It seems unrealistic at this point. Give me back what is rightfully mine. Was it ever mine? Am I still yet to find it?

Too many mistakes were made, too many wounds, destruction is in my wake
... Is it my doing? What is my responsibility let it be mine alone, take what is yours and go and leave what is mine to be.

What should happen with all in my hands? The responsibility is mine, I will bear it, the rest... what does not belong in my hands I cannot carry it, what am I to do then? No one can answer that, so I will care for it.

The time that is gone leave it be, there is little that its dwellings can help. The time that is with me now is all that I have, to good use it must be put. The darkest fate is not far now,
Who are worthy do not fear but
Those that are not can only quiver for
The darkest fate is now near.

Time can slip past, time is a wind, time is an arrow...time can turn into a shadow. The fools who blind themselves to this will only weep in sorrow and despair.

Time has brought me many shadows, haunting me. Were they my doing?
I cannot truly say.
Those who are mine let me face them.
Those that aren't, I am bound to erase them.
Time is a ghost to me, a feeling I must soon face.
What lies ahead of me I alone am to determine.
For the time that is alive is all that I have...
My action, my thoughts they will pass or grow...

Time that is past, I will not mourn you...
Time that is present, I will to my well being consume you...

Time that is uncertain...
My action be it good or bad...
My Thoughts either pass or grow

Into this void, unseen, my behalf not having been foretold.... Into you, myself, I will throw

Dark void, I am unseen,
But I am not a shadow
I am known but I am not foretold.
To the knowledge of Realm,
To the extent of mine,
I am the Blue Knight Soul.
© Copyright 2005 Joseph (sirjosephsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1004978-Ghosts-of-time