*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1121647-A-letter-to-you
by Joseph
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1121647
Do you have the feeling you are bound to something? This is my welcome to you.


Beloved Reader:

Welcome, how are you? What is on your mind? What do you wish to say? Do not worry, answer freely. If you wish, if you must, ask away, we may answer what we can. You are a special one. Why? Because you are here with us. Yes, I am afraid to tell you, that you are trapped. But don't be afraid, do not yet despair but you will be here for a long time. Yes, till death do us part indeed.

Are you confused? I can feel it, yes, but don't be, you have no need to be. You are surrounded by friends, allies and yes even shadows and demons. We are not so different you and I. We are trapped in this torment, we see suffering, we see happiness and Ah yes an ever so beautiful mix of emotions. Death and life Death and life, Death and life. So much implied in it yet we fear and we mention so little of that. Yet it surrounds us day and night. Why, even in the air we see it and to your dismay you are bound by it. But as calmly as you may have gotten it is not my intent to tell you where you are trapped. I'm afraid its somewhere in between, yes.

You are here for a purpose, a purpose that in time it will become much more apparent. This will bind you to a necessity, yes, an obsession. I'm happy to tell you, that you have been given a gift. However I am not so happy to tell you that you will suffer for this gift. Yes you most undoubtedly will. But without it, you will die. So you see my dear, you are trapped.

In this place you will see things, you will feel things as you most already know humans can do, yes I can figure, no big news. But I disagree, this is big indeed. A human during its lifetime will learn of feelings but, I am very sad to say that many will be overlooked and many even go unknown. Would you dare overlook a tragedy? Does it not bring shame!? Does it not bring suffering?! Does it not tear the heart apart?!

In this place you will see tragedies, horrific deaths, no, but don't get me wrong, you will also see the most beautiful blooming of flowers and cutest of smiles. But how? They do do not go hand in hand!
They don't need to my dear reader, you just see. In here we don't tag, separate or rip apart, but then again there are no rules but your own, but you are bound. You are bound to release!

You must not hold back in here, you will die. No one but your enemy knows your weakness in here, no one else hates you, but your enemy and that enemy, is your own self. This is where you must show your hidden self. To unleash the demons, to wreak havoc on your fears! To break free of life and your desires. Shout! Let no word unspoken leave no emotion hidden. Speak from the inside. Love or lust someone, hate or despise something don't let it infect you from the inside my dear friend.

We are in the same place you and I, we need this place believe it or not, but you are not bound my word, see for yourself, in this will be place you will find yourself for a long time, a place of heartache and aid. This will be you battleground and your place of rest, this is our time.

Welcome To our Realm.

The Realm of Words
© Copyright 2006 Joseph (sirjosephsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1121647-A-letter-to-you